ANENA is an industry recognized environmental inspection company and was established in 2000, specializing in commercial, residential and institutional facilities.
ANENA provides asbestos testing, bacterial testing, and mould testing. Our certified, professional team provides expert assistance to home and business areas affected by environmental threats.
ANENA has an extensive background in environmental testing of air, water, soil and surfaces. We interpret the results provided by independent laboratory testing and are able to assess and identify possible hazardous materials and substances.
ANENA personnel are Certified Mould Inspectors, Occupational Health and Safety for the Asbestos Worker certified as well as Certified Environmental Managers that have been active in the business for a minimum of 2 years.
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration
- Certified Indoor Environmental Professionals
- Certified Thermography Level II Certified
- Certified Residential Mold Inspector
- Certified Commercial Mold Inspector
- OH&S Asbestos Worker
- Environmental Assessments Agency
- International Air Quality Association
- Professional Mold Inspection Institute
Possible health effects associated with exposure to mould
Home is where the heart is: it’s where we spend time with family, friends and loved ones. Because we spend so much of our time at home, home is also where our health is!
Health risks increase with exposure to higher mould levels, especially in an indoor setting where occupants spend more time. The health effects are dependent upon the type and amount of mould as well as each person’s susceptibility.
Possible health effects from mould exposure may include:
- Wheezing or difficult breathing
- Nose, eye or throat irritation
- Nasal or sinus congestion
- Dry, hacking cough
- Skin irritation or rashes